Monday, September 27, 2004

Life in the normal world

Husbandless and happy. Mr. Workaholicman went back to work today. I was most pleased to see him drive off....see ya.... see ya many hours from now....my spoons and cups no longer make me nervous just sitting over on the counter. And that cupboard door can stay open for as long as it needs, I know I wont walk into it. Although.... he did arrive home early.. not that he was expecting dinner or anything.... there are no leftovers... the stuff that was left over was given to Mr. Homeworkboy. He was back at his usual antics upon his arrival.... cleaning something.... like putting away the recylclables, you gotta like that.

I was living in the "quietzone" today.... everything that I did seemed silent.... the people bussling the kids to school, my group that I coordinate was very silent, the fighting seniors were missing in action, after school people seemed not to be around, the sister saved me from the General PAC Meeting tonight in a wonderfully silent manner...even the people at the most dreaded place in grocery land were silent....the world is so quiet... that the voices are beginning to fill up in my head.


No comments: