Sunday, September 12, 2004

Some days I wonder....

Some days I wonder if ...... (uh oh.. I need a bulletted list....can't help it, just have to)

  • I write too much
  • I think too much
  • I write with simplicity and little style
  • I should have more flare
  • I wonder if my heart should be making the sounds of clinkety clinkety clunk-chunk
  • I wonder if I drink too much coffee
  • I should own a thesaurus
  • I should become politically minded
  • Somedays I wonder if I have lost my mind... because after that previous statement it has definitely been misplaced
  • I will stop being a procrastinator, that way I will have already put the kids schools supplies together.. instead of now, closing in on 11:00 PM, with my group that I have to still prepare for, and I have to make an incident report form for my sister...
  • Right now I am wondering what time I am going to bed?

1 comment:

dkgoodman said...

I think that...

* Writing with simplicity is a style!
* If you had more flare you'd have to be put out on the highway.
* Why own a thesaurus when there's m-w.com?

I'm going to sleep. :)