Monday, September 13, 2004

carry on then

So... the chicklets officially made their way back into school life. Miss Pip has the lovely, yet firm, and practical "Rinkster Lady".... great teacher. I like her. This will be the fourth year in a row that I have had her teach my children. (Not just coincidences any longer).... and I met the boys Grade 4 teacher.... the "hula" woman, not because she does the hula... but her name starts with that.. I don't know how it ends. I had to meet her today.... had to.... it's like a statement.... "who cares what grade my child is in...I am interested in knowing you, the teacher, and I am interested in what he is doing... except when he is bad... he is only bad because he is a clown, and has a nasty little habit of making the other kids laugh)... bad boy, bad boy...quiet down... AND my little fears have been layed to rest that the boy doesn't ever have to spend a day in class with the most evilest demon child I have ever met... the boy across the street. Interestingly, the boy across the streets sister is in The Pipsters class this year...they quite like one another, and those two girls were sitting next to each other right off the bat, she is rather sweet... just don't piss her off.... she's not a demon, but she does have a rather huge set of lungs and uses them often... must go, I am frozen, can not type a moment longer....it's still summer for over a week and I am frozen... I can't wait for winter....


No comments: