Thursday, September 02, 2004

Do you suffer from "publishing paranoia"

It's a good thing that no research, contemplation, insight, logic, reflective or inspirational words are written on my blog. Not that it would be a bad thing... it's just the fact that in one push button moment... it could all be lost. Lost, gone, done, forever... it's happened a couple of times to me... I've rambled out some stories.... in an organized fashion to boot.... and ****poof****.

So now, as I push that button to publish.. I have one eye closed..... and then sit and watch as the percentage either sits at ZERO... or moves along... but if it doesn't move along fast enough.. I know there is doom involved.

Not only do I now ramble too much, now I have "PP"! :)

2 comments:

Photominer said...

I've had that happen to me too. Now I copy (Ctrl + C) whatever I wrote just in case it gets lost in etherspace.

gemmak said...

Dontcha just hate that zero! Type in notepad and paste.....much safer! lol