Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Last chance....

School is fast approaching... I need to find people to look after my little people very quickly. If I don't turn the calendar over... then I can live in a perpetual summer. Life might be cheaper that way... and august people will win over and over (birthdays and junk)... kind of like groundhog day... but it's always august 1st after the 31st.... I am not certain if I want to do all the things that I will be forced to do over the next 10 months. Just today we went along and looked at a gymnastics group for the Pipster.....I will add that to the list of things that the youngsters are into. ... Now I am scheming... I want to figure out a way for myself to work on Sunday evenings.. and somebody can take my Friday days. The hours are not conducive to being a parent. Yes, that's my thought for today. It's 5:30 here... in BC time.. if I was a kind wife I might make my workaholichusband some dinner... that's only if I was a kind wife, I best go make that my next thought of the day..."Am I a kind wife?"....

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I've thought about that myself....living the same summer months over and over...that would be the life.