Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Anybody have a two four???

That's right.. a two four.. I am not certain why I let my sister drag me to places that are completely unreasonable. Ultimately, absolutely and completely unreasonable. I am the older sister... so therefore naturally I should be the boss. She is two years younger than me, therefore two years much sillier than I. I let my reign slip a bit this evening.

For some reason all of the world seems to be sold out of the Crayola 24 colour package of crayons. Really and truely, they have become non-existant. That would be the reason why there was a line up twenty people deep at Staples. I had to question her sanity (and mine)... "Are you really going to stand in a lineup this long for 24 crayons?" I promised her success if she would leave this beehive of activity... and empty crayon shelves. I suggested "The Stupidstore", surely they will have your colours... and besides.. the lineups will always give us entertainment value. I was correct, because.... I am the older sister.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Does that mean you went to Walmart?? They have everything!