Thursday, June 23, 2005

What to do , what to do....

My friend told me earlier that she and her happy husband were on a cleansing diet... which made me think of the lovely soup diet that I have a recipe for. I just need to find it....and then buy the ingredients, and then make it... and then eat it. This could be trouble. Mr. Husbandman and I have done this before...a long time ago, and we are still alive to talk about it... and it wasn't that bad...at all. And that is no lie....I just have to catch him in the right frame of mind.. and then suck him in ... lock, stock and barrel....I am thinking that if I go and buy the ingredients, and then bestow before him... " I now present to you .... your dinner..."... that he will have no choice...because I do not make very good dinners... and anything that may be already prepared for him... may be better than nothing at all... after all... I did suck him into eating a fancy baked potatoe the other day...I was quite amazed by that maneuver... surely I could suck him into soup kitchen hell for just one week... he might even thank me.... but for now.. there is cake... oh, the troubles.

No comments: