Monday, June 06, 2005

The issue of the tissue...

That's what the problem of the moment was earlier today.. way earlier... as in I should have been out of my bed, but I wasn't.. I was contemplating the need for a tissue, and how I was going to retrieve it, for the worst nose in the world since it likes to be all stuffed up in the morning... at 7:05 to be exact. The phone rang instead.... clearly my issue with the tissue was much smaller than one of the Debbie's with a lake that was accumulating quickly in her basement, because her hot water tanks dam had burst. Me, being the good and useless friend down the road had to tell her to call the woman who knows everything across the street... well, actually I looked out the window and saw both cars in the woman who knows everything driveway and told her that the policeman husband was home, but may be sleeping... and believe that.. he was, so the woman that knows everything told Mrs. Lakemaker how to stop the bad happenings that were going on in her basement.... it's a good thing that we have a woman that knows everything in the neighbourhood...

No comments: