Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The calendar of nothingness.

Tomorrow at this point in time I have a feeling the chicklets will still be up... and showing no signs of sleepiness. Tomorrow is the last day of school....it's a happy and sad moment really. Saying good-bye to old friends, and yet embracing what stands before them... opportunity for new experiences. It's all good. I am not frightened of the experiences that will be heading my way... I look forward to coffee mornings, primping flowers, random outings to paint, draw and to visit the library.... but most of all.. not rushing to make sure lunches and children are all at school at the same time.

It is this time of the year that the clocks and watches mean nothing... and we aren't heading out the front door to be off for some scheduled lesson of some sort.

Included in that calendar of nothingness will be the schedule of "non-play" on the computer and playstation... with the exception of the young son and his blogness that he has adopted... I will go for that kind of computer action. Lady Pip will be made to clean her room... corner by corner, inch by inch....and I'll work at this at a snails pace... because any more than one corner at a time, will see her sitting in a corner ... as I know she will be slightly psychotic.... I will venture forth with great aspirations and with mild trepidation....I fear those that collect stuffed cats... you never know which one may come with claws.

Balancing out the calendar... will be the fact that my Monday group is also done for the summer. I will miss all my people.. not that I own them... but they are mine, if only for a short time... in the meantime I will still plug my group for those that will hear it.... And, as usual... in the month of June I always have new members inquiring... just when we are wrapping up for the summer... hopefully their interest will remain until our group meets again....

So, if I am deaf and can't talk by September.... the readers of the world will know that this summer didn't go quite as expected... as I am expecting to enjoy every moment of the chicklets and our adventures this very summer.... really.

No comments: