Thursday, June 16, 2005

How could I forget....

With so much hype and hysteria about the things that I didn't do.. I forgot to mention what I did do.... I did manage to witness the last night of baseball...although I did keep sending messages out to the people who's email addresses I could remember on my phone... sorry to those that have very easy addresses that this brain is capable of remembering... because clearly it doesn't remember things like appointments... (HA!)

Yes... it was ever so sad to think that I would not have to spend another evening running from TKD to the ballpark for another night, just to watch my super son play baseball with bugs... when he wasn't actually playing the game baseball... or out standing in the field....

How could I have forgotten that important piece of information???...

No comments: