Friday, June 03, 2005

Crack, Fou - lit

That's the sound that I have listened to for the past couple of months. What is that mysterious sound... you more than likely have heard it, or created it, or recall such a sound. Beware, it is only a sound that you might find at a ballpark...What is that sound you ask... Something that is prefaced with this request:

Please pass me the spitz. Yes, I would like a huge handful of them, where I will sit and put each little sunflower seed in my mouth, and then lean over and spit them next to me, and in front of you, or inside one of the guys baseball cap. Yes, that is what I will do... and feel good about it too. That is what this ball season has all been about. How many bags of spitz did I actually go through: NONE.

There have been indepth conversations about the number of bags of spitz that have been purchased this ball season. That to me equates to how much SPIT people left all over the grounds of the ballparks across the big City of PoCo. Attractive, I wonder if the webmasters have that as an attraction for our fine city..... " Don't worry about all the spit.... it's acceptable here..."

Not to worry, I find it more humorous than dangerous... this spitz thing is an interesting mindset where you take oridnary individuals, give them grass, lawnchairs, and a little league ballgame, and watch how people start spitting and littering, and find nothing wrong with that.

I am fine with it... really, there is nothing wrong with it... crack, fou-lit.

No comments: