Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I best not start....

If anyone wishes to check their memories.... it was just last week that I was blissfully writing of missed PAC meetings... and feeling all gleeful about appallingly doing such a thing. Apparantley I was not so appalling, it was cancelled... which was something that I did not know. Since my sister did not call before the school hours had started, I did however manage to attends todays PAC meeting for the lovely little school, and found out of some appalling incidences which have occured at the school. I describe the incidences as appalling, but they were in fact not... it was the manner in which they were NOT handled that was appalling.. so an answer to a question about the leadership at our little school, I have changed my mind totally on the leadership, communication and delegation that is demonstrated at the school. Someone who should behave like a captain, really is just a carpet sweeper, who talks too much about very little.

And in other nonsense that keeps me taking double doses of Vitamin B Complexes... I was at The Dairy Queen last evening to get the boy an icecream, which he mistakenly complained that he was only going to get a dipped cone rather than the blizzard that he wanted. Of course by this point I had just passed my Mr. Downandout, and passed him by, which gave me cause for concern.... as the boy whimpered about a medium cone. Which became the extreme in lecturing about being thankful for ALL THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE THAT WE ARE GIVEN, OR NOT GIVEN... JUST BE FREAKING THANKFUL... I had to tame it down a bit since we were standing in the line-up, and some of his team-mates had the same icecream ideas... and this line-up was no line-up, but a very painful waiting procedure, because people just continued to walk up to the counter, and the 3 young people behind the counter just kept serving them... which made me stare at the people that kept approaching the counter... as in..."that's right, I am here to look at the signs above us, and take up space...", this only excited my already Type-Aish personality. Anyways... worlds did not collide because I had to wait an added 12 1/2 minutes for one medium cone, and one wide-eyed tight lipped frightened now thankful boy... but what irritated the absolute shit out of me was the fact that crazy bear could have been out wondering the back streets of Minnekhada.... and I was missing it all. I almost had to make it 3 vitamin b complexes...

1 comment:

Chastity said...

It stinks when you get a carpet sweeper instead of a captain.