Wednesday, June 01, 2005

And the answer is:

Miss Pipenza was quite content to have me sing "Happy-half-a-year" over and over again to her. She then so brilliantly stated that she thought I was saying "Happy-half-a-year"to her. She will be graduating from Grade Two hopefully at the end of the month, although I am not sure if it's from an english speaking school.

The Boy on the other hand was wise to my words, and quick with his own wit: "That means that I am ten and a half... will the aging ever stop??!" he cried out. Then... he sang the Happy Birthday, but with the new words in the basic birthday song... and then a snapped up catchy version including some kind of dance.

I hope I haven't damaged them too severly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwww, does this mean that I can say I'm 38 and 1/2 now???? I think I like just plain old 38 better.

Chastity said...

Nah, they're not damaged...just a little quirky...like their mom :).