Thursday, June 16, 2005

Things from yesterday...

My list is too long... of things for today, and things to say... of course things to say wins over the things for today list... because that will just keep growing without me knowing anyways.. but if I don't start writing down the things to say... I am just going to lose it..as in the brain, not from a wild outburst.. I will wait to do that while I am waiting in the line up at Costco.. because that is where I should be heading right now, rather than typing this. Although, I was supposed to go to Costco yesterday... and couldn't remember the reason why.. I couldn't figure it out, I thought I had just created a little make-work project or me... eventually I made it home, opened the front door... and who greeted me, non other than little Miss Ellpee... Ahh... right ... how could I forget she was the reason for the Costco run... well, her dog food that is.. anyways.. on to bigger bolder stories about nothing....

It has to be in list form... I don't want to go on any longer than my allotted time that I have set for myself.... so these fingers better snap quickly and correctly if they plan on delivering the material...

  1. The boy showed me his math test... at the very last second before we headed to school... he had gotten 4/12. I wrote on the bottom... "Excellent work young son.. out of the four questions you did, you got four questions right... you are brilliant". That put a smile on his face.... he is terrified of numbers... and where he can throw a song, a poem and a story together before someone can even spell out a title, he has a rather complicated pathway to retrieve math information, all that crissing and crossing of the hemispheres and things .... he gets it.... he is just .... very ....... slow. I am not certain that his lovely teacher gets that.
  2. I gave a woman a card yesterday that I have only seen for one hour a week on Wednesdays.. and will never see again... she is moving back to her homeland in the USA... but I was just so touched by her person.. that I gave her a card... and I'm not a very cardly person....is there rules for this sort of stuff?...
  3. Two things... can you really have toomuch Vitamin B, and coffee? I think I had galaxies colliding yesterday with this concoction.... an interesting way to be... excited, but calm... energized but not crazy-eyed... that sort of thing.
  4. The Pip amazed me the other day by grabbing a pair of scissors, some lime green paper and a stapler.... and there she created a purse, and a wallet, and some beautiful money... and what would a purse be without a cell phone... loved the cell phone... and it was a compact cell....in a matter of moments... oh, and also a beautiful fan, with a scribbly design. This all took place while wearing her blue gown...
  5. I bought some new sunglasses last week... the nice inexpensive kind.. because I wouldn't know what to do with expensive ones.. they would still end up lost or sat on... anyways... cheap sunglasses are the best... especially when you notice that one of your eyebrows are higher than the other one....I just kept bending until my eyebrows were even...
  6. And... since I am running out of time... one last item of interest from yesterday... is it bad to pull out absolutely perfect uneaten bananas from the garbage... because that is what I did... I could not believe my eyes.. .the skins on these things were screaming that sound... EAT ME... I'M RIPE...!!!!... yes people, my bananas speak to me... I then walked the two bananas to my green waste container, looked at them longingly, then locked them in up tight.. for fear that I may try and open the lid again... where they will now sit and rot with the rest of the rotting things... COMPLETE SADNESS I say.. complete!

No comments: