Wednesday, June 22, 2005

get ready get set.... GO!

I boiled the kettle awhile ago... it's a tea kind of morning... I am still waiting for it to arrive by the imaginary maid person... who hopefully will do the vacuuming later on..... while I sit idly by... reading a book, because perhaps with no movement I can get rid of the FREAKING FUDGEMASTER headache that I have somehow acquired. I think it may be caused by the build up of good karma floating about me, and I can't take it......

..... it took everything I had to go to the PAC meeting last night... I first went to the bears for their help... but none were there, so I had to head back to the school... and sit on a hard chair in the library. This was fine, except that it hurt to sit... but nobody needed to know that .... I hope nobody noticed the crossed eyes. Eventually I got tired of sitting and stood up and leaned against the library shelf... that was next to an open door... all the people wanted to know if I was having hot flashes... since some of them apparantley were.. but I didn't know that... not me. I just wanted to stand... it made listening to whatever people talked about easier..... and then I decided that I needed a drink... and promptly tripped over an outlet... I was the classy guest last evening.......

But I have to say... the effort was worth it... because I happily voted in new people to do the jobs of whatever I was doing, and hold the formal title of Vice President. I hope the next person knows what she will have to do... because I never did.... or perhaps I chose not to do anything... anyways.... I'm done, and that's all that matters.

Where is my tea??.... good help is hard to find, now I am going to have to boil the kettle again.... and go make it myself..... perhaps the 1300 mgs of Tylenol Extended Release tabs could START WORKING RIGHT NOW... and that would make things easier.....

And finally..... to my friends who were confused about the clouds... you are right, we had no clouds the other day... but if you were reading very carefully to these words of good works, and pure magneticness, which keeps you coming back for more... you would have read that my photo thing was not working.......... so, that was my little grouping of my study of clouds... which happened probably two weeks ago... hopefully you are feeling sane again... because I know that worried you!!!!! Cheers Lou!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up D...I guess I missed that.

You and I both were suffering with the headaches...actually I thought someone was trying to gnaw my brain out of its cavity yesterday it was that bad. I think it was withdrawal....*laughing* I have 280 bottles of wine in the house and now I decide I've had enough of the stuff. What has the world come to????

Actually I think the headache was really due to the fact that there's merely only a few more hours before the young'uns are home for the summer!!!! That just scares me.