Thursday, June 30, 2005

What a shock!

There's more.... I have more to say.... and the reason why... today I can sit and watch the minutes tick past on the clock... and enjoy knowing that I do not have to hustle that crazy little Pipenza girl of mine...AND..... as only a good servent can do.. I have served her a warm Cheese English Muffin, which she graciously took, and thanked me for... as she sits with her blanket and pillows at a quarter to nine.

I am most pleased by the silence that comes with the summertime festivities... from the boy. At this time on any regular morning he is hissing at me to hurry up the impossible to hurry sister.... and grabbing keys to unlock the vehicle... so he can sit and wait and hiss... all to himself. WE have none of that right now... at this very moment he is wandering around... and talking to the Elpmeister... and shutting the microwave door that I purposely left open... because like his father... he just tidies up stuff like that....the boy just doesn't realize he is in training right now!

But... in a short while this little bubble will burst.. and the caffiene that I have just ingested will kick in... and then I am going to start on some morning chores... with things that make noise, or use tools that just get in the way...

Aaaaahhh...... 9:02.... in the am... and the boy is busy doing a piano concert for me.... this is so just the way....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love summer. No rushed mornings, no crappy bagged lunches to get forgotton on the counter, and now homework lectures. Im off work today and have a bunch of us headed up to cultas lake waterslides. Wanna come along. Meeting in the zellers MR lot at 1.