Thursday, June 02, 2005

Colour me beautiful...but make it stay.

I can only wish that upon myself.... this very moment is colour mismanagement madness. Once again I am colouring my hair for a temporary bout of short term brown haired happiness.... it will all be gone the day after tomorrow. I have had a momentary thought... the reason that I/WE have German Shepherds (the sable Cicely version... refer to the flickr in the sidebar the only one with four legs instead of two)..... is that I identify with the hair thing that they have going on...it's all varying shades of colour magic... and it works. I am going with that same idea... except I'm the human concept.

OH, and for those with the inquiring minds, or sarcastic wit... this is permanent haircolour that I dump on this head of non-compliant hair... it just chooses not to be.

1 comment:

gemmak said...

Rofl...what is it with permanenet colour that makes it not permanant! Tsk! Lol