Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The field trip....

Wish us luck, we are traveling today on a field trip, on a bus, with lots of CHILDREN, where some of the ages max out at 5. It's all too scary for me, and I am not sure what I have gotten myself into.

Some people... not naming the fellow from across the street... has been blindsided into attending this festive childrenry event... I will now spend the next couple of weeks watching him do his out door chores with a nagging tick that will annoy his head... will detail the accounts as it happens.

IN other reasons why I should be scared about this day.. I am going to have to spend time on a big yellow bus with children that are loud, and whiney and annoying, oh, that list includes some adults too. My head is going to split by the end of the day... I can just feel the head-ache creeping in. ON that note, I will vitamin up, and bring some lovely pain-removing Tylenol Tablets for my own personal enjoyment... if anything happens beyond that.. I am doomed.
Well.. looking at the weather, rain is a possibility... head-ache and cold.... I am wondering why I am not running in the other direction..... it's all because... "you do it for the kids"... right.. I so get that...

I best go if I plan on being on time for the great event... I am bringing the loudest whiniest kid ever but speaks at 20 decibels higher than everyone else in the world to school with me... and he is already psyched for the event... so that should be a good start. He's cute really... if you were to put him in a sound proof container.... I think.

I have powered up the chargeable batteries for the digital camera.. so I should have some pictures of something later today... I did the same for the boys field trip 2 years ago... and I took some great little pictures of him.. and then scrap booked them at the Debbie's Scrapbooking Extravaganza Event.. down the street in her basement.. so I am hoping for some same shots of the Princess Pip doing Pippish things.... THAT'S PIPPY-ISH.....and hopefully once the Debbie on my side of the street STOPS painting her whole freaking house, and more RENOVATIONS that clearly can not make it to my house... perhaps I will scrapbook the Pip's events from today... all going well I don't throw my lovely digital camera at someone's very loud mouth... let's just hope that ....I could be doomed from the beginning. I am already rethinking my steps for next years field trip yeses.... LET ME SEE THE GUEST LIST FIRST....... I have to save myself somehow.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Field trips are completely exhausting. I loved them so much when I was a kid, but as an adult I could easily go the rest of my life with no field trips. Have fun :).