Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A brief note of news

I have a list of notes to publish.. except that I don't have more than moment to write something of extreme interest and value.... I won't keep the millions in suspense for that long... I present these few details of happiness and delight:

Earlier as I was happily (!!!) on my way to collect both the chicklets from the schooling event... I saw an interesting sight. It involved a crosswalk, and a bananaman..... need I say more.

OH, and The Pip has discovered magic, all due to the flu-stricken teacher that has sent in a mad scientist for a replacement... as I type the Pip is now happily stuffing pencils through plastic bags full of water, and begging me for a potatoe for whatever reason, and pennies are not flying as they should be flying, but the papers that are beneath the non-flying pennies are flying everywhere... must go...

No comments: