Saturday, June 11, 2005

One more tidbit....

It's a rather colourful tidbit of info:
  1. Pipsters turn pink when you put them in hot water. How the water got hot.. I don't know, and how the Pip didn't know, I don't know that either! The hair washing event did not occur do to Pip's pinkness, so the blondness will remain dull for another day.
  2. Blue Sambuca is really really delicious. ... it's like sipping on a piece of melted black licorice that has turned blue... lovely.
  3. You have to appreciated Mother Nature's attempt at making grey clouds look beautiful.. because they did earlier this evening...I have some pictures to proove it.... which may appear tomorrow.. when I will be needing to do things, rather than doing things here.
  4. I didn't see crazy bear... anywhere, or where or where is our crazy bear, I didn't see him here and I didn't see him there... where or where is our crazy bear? I'm becoming desperate.. although I did see something dark in the field... but it wasn't moving swift enough for crazy bear standards... I am going into withdrawal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck did you do to that poor girl????

Mmmm gotta try the Sambuca stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Pipster soup for the soul! You should have throwns some onions and carrots in there and made a tastey meal!

Chastity said...

I'm so glad it's bear season again :).

Anonymous said...

Cute post! :)