Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Caution:

This will make you melt.

It is early enough in the am... I have been up for a while, but have been clicking away doing things and hoping for tea, which I finally just had to make myself since I was tired of waiting...and besides that, it would make the Tylenol move further down the digestive track and perhaps work better... anyways... more on the melting issue....

The girl makes her way out of her very messy and very messy again bedroom... just her tall self, and her ice cream cone slippery (satin) pyjamas, and her blanket... I marvel at the fact that she carries this around... but she does... and it makes her happy. She wonders around, finds little Ellpee on our bed, where she is not supposed to be, comes back to the kitchen and asks:

"Do you have a hug that you can share with me".

My Pip... I hope I am feeling that awestruck with lovely thoughts in about 35 minutes... when she is still poking around getting ready for school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is soooo sweet!

You have such a sweetheart there.

Anonymous said...

That's gotta feel good :)