Thursday, June 02, 2005

thinking green....

It's a beautiful day out... absolutely lovely. A sky filled with deep dark scurrying clouds, with just enough white ones to keep all the blue above them well hidden. There's just enough wind to keep you cool but not cold. It's the kind of day that the kids can go outside at lunch time and run wild... but never feel the heat. It also is the kind of day that I do not have to stop and get a slurpee for those that will die from heat exhaustion before we walk through our front doors.

More importantly... this is the kind of day that keeps those grass seeds germanating lickity-split, and wake them from their sleeping state so they can grow all over my bare patches across the front lawn. I love this day.

It's also great if you can get a pair of Clark's on sale... for a really great price... and I wasn't even shoe shopping.... that's double love.


Speaking of love... the sweetness princess Pipenza doll informed me last night that I hate her. (As she stared out her bedroom window and watched the little dynamo across the street ride her bike for all of 4.37 minutes...before she was called inside) Newsflash... The Pip is so right... I didn't even know that she had caught onto the gig. Drats... now I am going to have to take a different approach to raising her... other than the pure hate that pours from me. I know.. I am going to take away her vegtables and her vitamins.... that'll show her!

No comments: