Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm a liar.

I just wrote to someone and told them that I wouldn't be writing anything for today... since the day is almost done... but then, I changed my mind... am I now a liar....?

This will have to be brief... it has to be... I have to make this short, as it is at the end of the day and I have never made it here.....until now......

The quick thoughts of the day are:
  1. You wouldn't want to be the daughter of the woman who knows to much on this day. Not at all.. I am frightened myself. But, a tough lesson was learned today by the daughter of the woman who knows too much... which at the end of the day the daughter had to face The Boy and apologize for her evil and uncalled for behaviour in writing....and then read it to him.... while the mother who knows too much stood by.... it was actually very heartwrenching... but the mother who knows too much also knows very much what it is liked to be teased and ridiculed for being nothing more than herself... and her daughter turned into an evil ridicular to The Boy for his lack of ability in one of the sports days events today....I felt very bad for the daughter of the mother who knows too much... hopefully this will be a very good lesson for the daughter today. My boy being "a boy" had treated it like water under the bridge, but in the end he said that he was glad that the daughter of the woman who knows too much had apologized... he said he felt very little today after this episode... and he's the tallest boy in the class.
  2. Sports days were not invented for 10 and 11 year olds to compete indoors.... this much excitement creates too much drama... and I am most surprised that it was allowed to occur by the teacher that has a good handle on this class. I was disturbed and surprised.
  3. I don't believe that tears are a part of sports day... but I saw a lot of them today.
  4. Included in the tearful event was the lady Pipster... apparently she wasn't doing things right.... I gave her a hug and a hotdog... then a Tropicana Twister, then a bag of ketchup chips, and a Twizzler.... then she sat at her desk, in front of a girl with very long hair who is also left handed... and said HI. Big steps for the Pip...the long haired left handed girl then gave her some jelly beans... all was good again in Pips world.
  5. I was of no use to the people that aid in the sports day events... the set up, and clean up of snacks and hotdogs. I instead took pictures of my children at sports day... what an awkward image... able, and yet unwilling hands wandering aimlessly through the halls.
  6. The Pip went to a birthday party after school... very nice indeed... she doesn't get invited to actual classroom people's parties... just the girls from the street parties.. anyways... I was ever so thankful that some other mom was going to be considered "mean".. because she told some certain kids to stop fighting, and stop running in the house... she thanked the Pip and the mighty J-meister from across the street for behaving nicely at the birthday party....Yae Pip & J-meister!!!!! When all is said and done.... you just want to know that your kids are polite... ! Unlike one of the crazy kids that opens her bag of goodies... then yells that she doesn't like the colour orange.... see, that mother wasn't so mean after all.... because she traded the colours... I would have taken the whole bag away... and said that to the girl... there, now you don't need to dislike it, because you don't have it.
  7. That's no lie.

There's more, but that's the day.. now I must talk to people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a tough time with the kids! Youre such a good mom!!!
I would have taken the orange coloured goodie away too! I cant tolerate rudeness in children! Hehe coz mine are such angels!