Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Idiot boys

The husband and the boy are playing a golf game on the PS2. They're idiots. I am wondering.. can you take away the controller that belongs to the person that makes the most money in the house.... on the account that he is an idiot... I can't tolerate that.

In other things that I can't tolerate.....

Is there a way that I can magically get a new carpet in one work day... without the husbandman knowing... I am done with our smallish and oldish livingroom carpet...

Fussina Dollina Evlina Pipenza Growlycat.... STOP THAT! That is what I say to the girl that gives me too much grief when she takes a 2 minute shower. She attracted so much attention to herself that the husbandman came wondering into the bathroom... where she confidently stuck her tongue out at him, and continued to hiss at me, until I called out her PISSING ME OFF name... then she knew to be silent... because it took a while to listen to her badgirl names.

OH, and being the airmile lover that I have turned into.. spent 199.27 at Safeway today.. and tomorrow if I would have spent $200.00 dollars I would have got 250 bonus airmiles... I'm going back to that Safeway... and see what magic they can perform, or not.. I'd be willing to buy a pack of gum....I'll see. This adventure might make me crazy though.

The idiot boys are still at it...I must go find silence in my castle... I know these idiot boys will not stray far from the PS2.... sorry ... all you gamers out there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won another 10 miles!!! Just for you!!!

Deanna said...

Thank you oh loyal air collecting servant....