Saturday, June 11, 2005

Can you believe the time?

I was at work today, as I am every Saturday... for the past 8 years actually.... and I can not believe where the day went.. but it did go... and here I am writing useles details of the day.... I have neatly tucked the girl in the bath-tub... as she is growly today... and not by me knowing anything... Mr. Supertidyiing-husbandman has told me so. But now that I am home... she is all sparkly and agreeable... even agreeable enough to go sit in the bath, and hopefully get those blond locks of hers washed... and she is never agreeable to that... NEVER!!!!! I believe that little Pipster loves me ... I really do!

The boys have left the homestead for the video store... I can't believe how quick they are... now they are back... let the noise begin.. it has been momentarily peaceful... and now it is not. Mr. Husbandman will remain his silent self, and a smile will be brought to his face when I tell him that I am leaving him... but it will soon turn to sadness when I continue to tell him that it is not forever.... so stop that wishful thinking.

Must run.... the Pip has decided that her bath-time is over.. and her hair is still dry... must run before the monster emerges from deep within!!!!!

No comments: