Friday, June 24, 2005

Here's some stuff that you really didn't want to know:

  1. I found the lost lid to the green waste bucket that I swore that I held in my hands... and swore about it and swore about it... I even had to accuse little Miss Ellpee of taking it.. because she did take the bucket, why wouldn't she want the lid... anyways.. I found it in the dishwasher... clean.
  2. I have still lost the flower food that I bought... only the polgergiests know where that is.
  3. I went to bed with my typical bad hair... and then this morning had a shower.... and just left the hair.... it looked exactly the same as yesterday.... I am not sure how to take that.
  4. Good thing that the husband man is home to do household chores.... as I rake away the moss from my back lawn... and I don't have a clue why I am doing that.... it's freaking too much work....
  5. Mr. Husbandman asked me to ask our friends to go out....Yes... it was the Husbandman that dreamnt up this little adventure...things are good,... he had a thought, and he spoke.
  6. The quad hair is getting some attention by that fact alone... all going well, it can transform to a steady shade of boring brown... but I wont hold up hope... I still have much raking to do out back.... grass takes presidence over hair colour... it's the law.
  7. I have some fancy work to display here... but if I can't get my picture thingy up working again.... it may just be words.... and that could be scarey..

No comments: