Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm all over that...

So.. in an effort to keep peace with the world, I am going to have to take this DAYTIMER thing a big more seriously, like use one.
I forgot to do a couple of things... like go to the orthodontist for some 45 minute appointment. I did not get a birthday gift like I had planned. Right.. while I was at Costco collecting dogfood, I should have probably collected some human food as well. Missed the boat on not cutting the grass today... as tomorrow promises to be a day that the sky opens up, and pours in delight. I might have just forgot a teency bit that it is Father's Day on Sunday.. and I should be on the lookout for a gift for The King.. since he is a nice guy after all, and I better hurry whippity-whip. Although this is the first year I do not have a father myself to buy for...I have made a personal commitment to do something that I always would do for Russ, the fellow who had everything... except the new book that I gave him on every occasion... so I have to go buy a book... of some sort to fulfill that promise. Oh, and on the school front.. I didn't sign up to help with the sports day... so now I have no place to be, except with the expectation that I will be their to help.. damn on that one. And.. the last one... I forgot to give myself the best mother award... because as Mr. Husbandman is busy sleeping down the hallway (the remote in the den is broken, therefore the television no longer works.. and he fiddled with the remote, and I have to admit, most things he fiddles with he makes them work....)... the children are both busy reading in their rooms... nice.. The Pip told me just couldn't sleep, but thought that looking at beautiful barbies in her Barbie through the ages book would help lull her to sleep.. the boy on the other hand is re-reading his millions of mad magazines... and insisting that he shouldn't sleep... he has too many things to do. I have no idea who he takes after....

So... on that loser front of a day... it's 11:00 PM... the people and furry creatures are all busily sleeping... and now I have this big bright screen staring at me... I must find some more material.... I must.....

No comments: