Wednesday, June 15, 2005

This is what ...

happened the other day.... nothing of too much great excitement... but I will have to recount the small non-event for my own remembering purposes. Not only does this space serve as a place for me to exercise my fingers, it also gives me opportunity to preserve some memories of incidents that will be quickly forgotten by life alone.

I was checking my messages the other day.. and I know that the sister was now off work..... and sure enough like the sun hanging in the sky as we always know it to be, the sister had left a message on the machine.... "HI!, I haven't talked to you in a while..... just calling you up to see what you are doing.... ". I fearfully called her back... I was not certain of her actions.. and I figured if I kept her on the phone, rather than let her in my home... my life would be safe. AND.. ... it should be documented that I went up to her beautiful flowered up home... I haven't been up there since she had DRAGGED me to every garden store on this side of the Pacific Ocean... it was truely a lovely sight.

In other events... I came across a man the other day that suddenly became unwell. I wondered if he was having a heart attack, or a stroke, or just throwing a fit. When you yell AAAHHHH, and clutch your chest.. it really made me wonder which out of the 3 it could have been.

The King brought Princess Silly (this would be the dog Ellpee that I speak of, not to be confused by the other Princess Silly... The Pipster).. to the ball game last evening, yes, another ballgame. I really thought that I liked baseball... that was a huge misconception... I like baseball, on the 3rd baseline, with someone that plays the organ at the seventh inning... oh, that's the kind of baseball that I like. Anyways.... Princess Silly also had her fine foldout lawnchair for her furry body to rest on... but that wasn't good enough for this little dog. She positioned herself infront of the king, with her bottom facing towards the ball field... which is quite effective in for fending off fowl balls and overthrows heading to first base. She didn't get her name Princess Silly for nothing.

I have become a stalker.... I stalk my "buddy"... Mr Downandout while I am driving the streets of downtown PoCo... and if I see him I try and stop.... I saw him last night, in the rearview... he had his big pink blanket with him... and was not pushing his shopping cart. Hopefully I can stalk him on Thursday when I will be back in downtown PoCo... and who knows what I will give him next... I will wait for that myself.

AAANNNDDDD..... somehow, somewhere, sometime, someone installed the new version of hello onto this computer, which I have been ignoring for some time... because I have the older version of hello, and installed the new version once, and it know longer worked.... which is where I am again... which is why my study in clouds has not been posted, nor any other forms of digital life has unfolded here... so if I am pictureless for a while, it is because hello wont sign me in, and wont connect me, even when it tells me I am already a USER... and I didn't even know I was a USER... I learn something new everyday...

No comments: