Monday, June 13, 2005

The best and the worst...

Today was a fine day... for those that enjoyed their day that is. The boy enjoyed his day very much, and I am most impressed at how he conducts himself in a crowd of older adults. The boy also performed some of his piano music for the gang... and managed nicely to pull it off. I wish I would have had that much of a gift at his age.

The boy's sister had a way less enjoyable day.. way less. Princess Pip had a difficult day with most of the people today... tall and short. Poor Pip.... I had to remind her that we were not conspiring against her... although of course that is not what came out of her brother's mouth, but she doesn't need to know that. My Pip.... I just had to hug the girl after school... I can't stand tears in the parking lot...her brother then wanted to know what pool she had just been visiting. By the time we left the parking lot Pip was in a more pleasant mood, and besides we were off to go bear hunting, which always puts a smile back on Pips face. And that's a good thing.

I'll be back... with an unknown amount of stories...or even a guarantee that there will be a story, they are exploding out of my head and I am forgeting to document, but I have been pre-occupied with life damn it... can you imagine..... but I have to come up with about a billion and three words since I have been lacking lately....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Pip!...Glad things turned out better.