Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Exceeding Expectations

My sole goal for the day was to remain upright. I have done that plus more... it's all very amazing here in little PoCo....

In other expectations......

I almost managed to buy a new hair colour by a different maker... I got kind of nervous and bought the "old but useless & faithful".. at least this way I know my hair will turn many shades of brown in 3 weeks, not right after it has been coloured.

I also managed to remember to buy Soya Milk in the Soya Milk section... by the time I reach the milk section I always forget that Soy is not in the Milk cooler, it's in the Soy cooler... which is way on the other side of the store... well, in Safeway it is at least.

Amazingly, and to my shock and horror... I spent a wicked whack of cash on groceries....BUT I did manage to get a whole TON of airmiles.... I mean I only had to buy ten 2L containers of yoghurt to get 100 airmiles.... I am such a sucker.... and the list goes on from there.

AND, finally in unexpected findings, I surprised myself by taking the 15 year old smudgy white SUV for a little TLC at the Mr. Lube station.... it should feel loved and cared for now.

My head will not like the unpacking of bags... but I believe that the freezer stuff is busy unfreezing right at this moment....must slowly fly....!

No comments: