Monday, May 02, 2005

Airmile Tuesday.

WE are out of milk today. I can not buy any more milk until tomorrow... when Safeway (grocery store) has it's first Tuesday of the month customer appreciation day... and you get 10 times the airmiles... so tomorrow.. I must go, not today when I need it. Tomorrow only. There are so many harsh rules to living in this house.

I will have to start making lists of things that the kitchen may benefit from having.. like some stocked cupboards or stuff, or some juice/pop related items... in case people come over and request "Pop Please"... which someone does... and I as always chuckle in my head... "not for you!" The chicklets just kind of realized what pop was in the past year. Thank the good lord for that... we have already had way too many visits to the dentist between the six month check ups.

I am crazed over collecting airmiles.. so tomorrow is the day to go purchasing.

Speaking of kitcheny things: The Queen of the Kitchen once again reigns in this house. Penne noodles with no suace what so ever, and grated mozzerella cheese. That's it.. and no more. Anything beyond the melted cheese that might create a sauce is deemed unforgiveable... forever! The girl has requested soup... she is cold, and I have to fix that problem for her.

No comments: