Friday, May 06, 2005

The stalker.

My mom tracked me down the other day... she searched and searched... then she called me at home. Hey surprise... I was here! We strategically made our way over to the big box location to purchase stuff. I was there as her right hand (wo)man to lift and manuever the items to be purchased.

Little did I know at the time but my silent sounding cell phone had been ringing. I have it with me... for what reasons I am not sure... but when "the people" need to find me... I'll be there, to answer... right, I WILL BE THERE, .... it's all good in theory. The cell phone isn't silent, it actually rings with an actual ringer, that actually sounds normal. Clearly I need an updated model that calls, whistles and sings to me... so I can hear it... but that's only a maybe.

We go for some lunch after and as we were standing outside plotting our next moves... along comes a burgandy Montana van with a crazed woman waving her arms about inside. DRATTS... we've been caught. The Montana Van slides smoothly into a empty parking stall where the window slowly makes it way down... and the noise coming from the insides was beyond our eardrums liking.... " I knew you two were up to something... this is a plot to get me...... do you people not answer your cell phones anymore, so this is where you go when my back is turned?!''..... she fired at us. The lovely sister had found us... we laughed at her persistance, and continued on with plan making, then ~~~~POOF~~~~, like that.... the burgandy van slowly back out, with my mom inside...

No comments: