Monday, May 02, 2005

My Extrovert.

That is what someone called my girl today. I am thinking along the same lines. The fellow that called her that remembers her from last year with the bears... he lives at the lodge where the bears surround him. We saw him quite a bit... and she always had something to say to him. ALWAYS. But then.. I live with the girl... and she is clearly a little on the edge. She came out to the non-remodelled-ugly-but-still-thankful-that-it-is-my-roof-over-my-head-kitchen a while ago. Hmmmm... I say to her... what are you supposed to be? I am a flower garden she says... as she has all her bendy flowers wrapped around her ankles, wrists, and neck.

She refused to go to running club today on the grounds that she had fallen at lunch. Again. She falls everyday, it's just that today the wind was blowing in a different direction which halted the running efforts.

Pipenza is still refusing to go to a birthday party of one of the little girls in her class. Pips still worried about the bathing suit entanglement issue. BUT.. her little friend from across the street (who can run, chewgum, wear highheels, scream and cry all at the same time) was immediately thrilled at the prospect of the Pipenza accompaniment. I am hoping that it might be a go because of this... it will help her in her future life at the beach because she's a babe. She'll be part of that crowd that wear bikini's and go to beaches.... she's good at lounging and hanging out, and casually flipping through books and such. Total beachness I think. Right now she is hanging in the livingroom playing her Polly Pockets and trying to remove the cushions on my couch, so the Polly's can travel down hills. She's also a natural at destroying things.

I will ready myself for the steady string of demands that will come after a hiatus of silence..... it could be any moment now.

No comments: