Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tomorrow

Tomorrow should be my lucky day..... I already have a list of answers for all those WHYS out there. Keep up...
  1. My left palm is itchy... itchy itchy itchy.... if I go on memory rather than research.. I am sure that itchy palms bring money.. loads of it.. the line starts to the left.
  2. My right palm is trying to get in on the act of the itchiness. It's trying to be itchy... instead it's just annoying me.
  3. My ring finger is itchy.. so I am temporarily unmarried at the moment... I have removed the wedding ring from my finger.... that has brought a smile to my Mr. Husbandman's face.. and the would be criminals.. if they knew where to find the well hidden ring.
  4. Bags of mushroom manure will find it's way to my little homestead again.. happy homecoming!
  5. I am uncertain if I should clear out my fridge, or clean out my fridge... I will sleep on that one.
  6. The digital camera has sat silent for a while.. there will be subjects needing to be found at some point... and preserved here for long lasting memories... all going well that is.
  7. I am hoping that the Pip will be happy with peanut butter toast tomorrow morning, as she was this morning... because it made her very happy... and there was complete silence other than the crunching that echoed from the den. Happiness twice in a row.. almost unheard of... so I will be trying my luck on that one.
  8. Perhaps the magic hair colouring fairy will wave her colouring gel on my hair early in the am... so that way I will not have to walk around another moment with a quad-coloured-hair-don't. My hair has been like this for a couple of days (liar liar pants on fire!!!!) now... and I can't seem to stop it.
  9. I am hoping that tomorrow I will make the call that I really do not know what happened to the $264.00 cheque from the Stroke Association went... from November 2004.
  10. I know that tomorrow the husbandman will not try and cut the grass.. because I have already cut it today, AND informed him that there is once again grass seed on the front lawn...and he will be dead if he dares to cut it again without a signed consent form.
  11. I am hoping to make a connection with the piano teacher... because I am not sure what is meant by the term "F=2 bars=strwber pie + Blub pie +mince meat tart". I am not sure if this is a new billing method, or I am supposed to do her grocery shopping.
  12. The sister is back to work tomorrow... so I know she wont be stalking me, or wandering of my wearabouts..... or holding me hostage in her burgandy van.
  13. It is Pip's gymnastics day... where once again she will attempt to land a cartwheel, or, better yet even do a cart wheel... we are running out of days to accomplish this great goal.. if only she was in on that fact... I was just kind of hoping that after 10 months of gymnastics she would be able to at least do a cart wheel... although I have seen her success in standing on one leg for 10 seconds... and landing that one. If she's not careful... the new next nickname could be Gidget....
  14. OH... and the poisonous tree kicking event is still holding strong... if only the Pipster had touched the tree with her hands... then our nail biting issues would be solved. But, as of late... she has stopping chewing her toenails because apparantley she kicked a poisonous tree, and that poision stays on your toes for life... as told to her by Mr. Husbandman. I'm going with that thought... although one of her friends in her class, who happens to be even taller than my Pip, told her that she had the same problem, but that this girls mother soaked her feet in vinegar, and that got rid of the problem. For now, I am hiding the salad dressing, pickles and the vinegar container... in case the Pip is willing to cure herself of her poisonous toes.... if only the little blondy knew the real details.
  15. Tonight was the boys last ballgame, but that got rained out. Not that there was actual rain, in fact it would have been a lovely cool evening for a ballgame... it rained all afternoon, until 6:15, then quit... so why have a ballgame then. So, on that very thought the last game will be Thursday.. which is a make-up game from the beginning of the season. So, now the last game will be on Tuesday next week to make up tonight's game that didn't get played because it was rained out, but didn't actually rain... well it rained earlier in the day, which made me the grass growing lady happy.... except for the baseball people, who didn't want rain on their grass at all.
  16. Tomorrow I am certain that I will not come up with 16 new facts for Thursday... I am certain... but then I could begin to make things up.. .. now I know I could do that.

No comments: