Monday, May 30, 2005

It's 5 oclock...

and what are you having for dinner?

.... I am still in the reality phase that I have to actually perform such a feat... so I am unsure as to what the final outcome will be. I can tell you that my friends down the street are having wonderful leftovers, from the wonderful dinner that we had with them last night. I think I will hightale it to the wonderful place where she found the wonderful meat.. I know it would put a smile on the girls face if I came home with a pack of that! Except not right now... right now I have to create miracles with what I can find in this little house.. hopefully the finding will be narrowed down to the kitchen only...

I could try and create something that everyone would like... but that too, would be far too difficult. Speaking of difficult... I believe that the KRAFT cupboard is calling me! HA!

Oh brother... foot steps.. the pounding kind.. I better think double speed now....."She's back!"

No comments: