Monday, May 16, 2005

What am I doing here?

I ask myself this... not in a mortal perspective, or in search of deep meaning... but rather, why am I at this computer when I should slam some cookies together. But, I am here.

I had a call from my favourite fellow from my group... he will bring stuff... I so like him! I will bring stuff, and I will bring stuff in case my people show up, that I didn't call... I think I will call them now!

Oh, my little furry fraidycatdog was wanting in on the act of "things that taste good" to her... so she helped herself to the roast turkey sandwhich that belonged to one of the kids. I really had to double think the whole removal from her front paws ordeal... as in.... is it too late to save it for the lunch... or did she do real damage to the bag. Yes... that's a sad thought, but I had to throw it away... the bag was a bit wet from her biting at it to get at the real goods. I think now I will go and fish it out of the garbage, and give her the turkey.. I know that was drove her to steal from the lunchbag. Silly fraidycatdog... she just sat and wagged her tail when I came and took it away... but of course I had to call out "shame"... which made her tail wag even more.

Oh, I think I am going to create something with Pitabread and creamcheese for this non-event today.... I also have to come up with some colour and paper for the after the lunch fest... because people will want to do something... perhaps a handout of toothpicks... and we can play toothpick your partner.. in case people fall asleep!

I'm off for more useless tasks. ... in which I have already checked my awful front lawn... and the grass is happy today... I see blades penetrating the creepy crawly viny things that I will not use lawn repairer weed and feed things on... I just wont. I want to badly mind you...

OH, and finally... in othe useless tasks that are fun to snigger at.... the girl and I have been cruising the roadsides for garbage from others to retrieve. REALLY. Our neighbouring city is having a big clean up special this week ... and we have been hunting for some stuff. We managed to find a broken scooter last week... which is exactly what we needed.... we needed a wheel for her scooter... which is something that you can't buy around here.... and we have every possible store in the world to buy something from... so we had to wait and shop at the roadside store to find what we were looking for! It is such a waste to get rid of her scooter when it's just one wheel that isn't up to working right...so now we will have an extra scooter... for someone. (Just to note... I have found some of the best pots and barrels at these grand non-events....so it really is worth the look.. although I don't get out and actually touch the trash... we just look with our eyes, from within the confines of the vehicle....!) Must go bake and create... stat like!

No comments: