Monday, May 16, 2005

Uncertain Somedays.

Well, I am walking into the great uncertaintanty today. I have called all the members from my group, told them about todays great adventures in potlucking a lunch... I have heard back from two people. This should be interesting. ....."Hello... I know you people are out there.... and I know you like lunches......hello... call me back...!"

I am also uncertain if two other people are coming.... and I didn't call them for the lunch... I am now very certain that they will be there today.

My Pip is still sleeping... that for certain is a blessed event. She absolutely was not going to go to bed until she found out who won on "Survivor". Oh, and other uncertaintanties..... the jury people pained that Katie girl rather monsterous.... I think the cameras missed a lot of that action... I didn't develop a great dislike to her... she was out there to play her game her way. I didn't quite find her that evil to others... so I must have missed something.... for the last however many weeks survivor plays for.

Ah... I am certain that my Thursday night television addiction will be coming to a close rather soon. With Survivor over, and I am sure the season finally of CSI, and then the end of ER.... well that's it for me.....I will have to wait until OCTOBER before DaVinci's Inquest comes back.... then I will watch TV again. Of course I am up in the middle of the night a couple nights a week... so I am sure I can get some D. Inquest reruns. This will make going to the library a much more successful event. Now I can bring books home with the actual intention of reading them cover to cover, not just cover to mid-section... that just so doesn't work!

I believe the boy only has a couple of games left in baseball.... that too will not be sad to done with. I like baseball... there is no convincing me of that fact... it's the mayhem of the homestead that I can not stand. While at baseball the Pipster always manages to find a huge piece of filth, and spread it across her clothes and body.... just so I can get her home and convince her to have a bath at 8:30 in the evening. The Pip only takes long baths.

I am not certain that this tea is going to do the trick of making my nose stop running. It's a little method I use for the allergyness of the season... just cottonwood issues... but it makes my sinuses crazy.... which in turn keeps me crazy.. so there's always an answer for everything if you look hard enough!

I wasn't confident that the huge amount of mushroom manure would make my flower pots and baskets happy... but this morning those leaves appear to have smiles on them... and actually seem perkier, and the most important BIGGER... sitting in those pots. I think I love mushroom manure. I still don't care for my front lawn... it isn't perky and happy. It needs mushroom manure. In fact the first person that I find today that isn't perky and happy will great a gift of a bag of mushroom manure.... now there's certainly a gift of happiness.

The boy is impatiently waiting to use this beastly machine... which is pausing as I type... there is certainly a bug living in here... I just know it.... although this will not be the item that receives the bag of mushroom manure... that will be saved for a human. I think I am going to invest in something that kills bugs dead.... but it comes in a box.... which I pay way more money for, and doesn't smell.

No comments: