Friday, May 06, 2005

There's trouble brewing.

You know... I knew that eleven frilly squealy girls were going to make it to Pipenza's little birthday bash.... so I collected up eleven crafts. I never once took into consideration that there would be one extra child... that would be my girl. She is going to be quite nicely pissed when I tell her that she doesn't have a craft to paint.... so for now.. the plans have kind of changed. I have found in my cupboard of crap that we haven't used.. some door hangers... mind you they are for Christmas... but you never know.. someone may want to paint them. Or, even better perhaps there will be a little squealer who is a pokey painter.. and then it wont matter.. I did get two for each of them... them meaning the birthday party attendants, and forgetting totally the reason why I was doing this in the first place! That's trouble. Big time. I probably wont be back... ever.... although the boy has taken up interest in starting a blog... but he wants to call his Junior's Word of the Hour.....

2 comments:

Ozfemme said...

Heh...I've made that same mistake, not once, but twice. Hope al goes well.

Ozfemme said...

who's al? I meant all btw