Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stat like

Ok.. this has to be at mock speed.... it's a beautiful evening.. the boys are glued to lost, the girl is just plain sticky.. and needs to be dunked in the tub... and I have got my walking runners on. All going well I can be out of here in under 5 minutes ..... all going well... I SAY!!!!

We have already been to see the bears, where we caught glimpse of a rather small one waltzing about in the tall grass. I guess it should be by itself... who knows. On that thought.. I will follow the bears lead and take myself out for a walk... but if I happen to see the neighbours.. I am not sure how far I will get!

Back later.... for the tales of the trails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scarlett's neighbors found her blog and are giving her a hard time right now. I believe she might be reincarnated though if you want to travel and check out friedgreentomatoes.blogspot.com.

See you there!