Monday, May 23, 2005

The Pip project.

This girl of mine... she is into anything crafty. She loves the whole idea of scrapbooking very very much. I am frightened of her though... especially when my back is turned, and she's working on a page, and the pen runs out.. and then it sails across the kitchen. Then of course she's cutting out photos.. and something doesn't go right.... I am scared. I think my next 50% off coupon will be spent on a suit of armour... that way I am hopefully invincable to her momentary madness rages. It is interesting... after her outburst, she usually settles down... but who knows in what direction her rage will fly. Silly little Pipenza..... too bad for the gold sparkle pen that gave out on her half way through her "best printing ever in her life"... that she was working on. Knowing me... I would probably have chucked the pen too.... except not at another human.

No comments: