Sunday, May 29, 2005

Area 51

Without realizing it earlier tonight we entered a restricted zone. A place where conversations took place, but can never be repeated. The details of tonight's evening will be not documented here, but rather, will forever be in a rewind mode for as long as my memory can hold out. I have about 4 minutes of play time in my head before the disk fills up... So I don't have much to work with here.

Details will be kept to a minimum due to the sensitive material that I will not speak of... Although there were many hilights to the evening, they will be delivered in random order to confuse those that may not already be confused.

Men are men are men. That can not be changed.. as much as the woman folk wish for them to change, they wont. Their plans are not the best plans, but they will believe that their plans are the best plans... Even if the woman folk will not hear of whatever plans they have been planning.

The Mr. Husbandman has learned some new talk while out... he won't be going back any time soon... Too much influence in that Area 51.

It seems that many people on our street will have no place to live some place soon due to all the renovation that people are undertaking at the present time... I believe if we pool the resources, it will be a communal living headquarters taking place here... where we swap food people.. Just food.... Sick-os!

I will just say that the meal was wonderful... and the Lady Pip enjoyed herself very much... Especially the shrimp and pork souvlaki.... One day I will scan her little book that she wrote all about meat... It's just a little book, but it gives some insight into what really makes that girl happy.

One of the guests were placed between the two younger guests.. to keep peace while in the area 51 location, also considered the table. Speaking of peace at the table the two younger guests that belong to me.. Must be very comfortable with these people.. because I had to remind the younger guests that belong to me.. to please be quiet... If only for a moment... P-O-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!

That's going to have to be it.. I can not speak of more.. for fear of myself, and the people that belong with me.... Area 51 was a very safe place to visit, but highly influential.... I walked away learning many things this evening... Hopefully the Mr. Husbandman will not have observed the interactions of those that inhabit the Area 51..... Although when we arrived home he said he had learned a few things.... Damn... Damn that invite to Area 51... we were much safer last week entranced by the television... If only we could have found the remote....

I've been had!!!!

1 comment:

mosta said...

war of the worlds is coming out soon. Steven Spielberg, Tom Cruise