Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ABP on a Mastercard

My Mastercard has left me.
Up.
Gone.
Out of my life.
It has turned to the darkside.... it's now spending time in Mr. Husbandman's back pocket. He's taken it for a little R n R... just to show it what he does all day... so that "the mastercard" can be put to use, while he is hard at it. Mr. Husbandman is determined to give it a couple of lessons in restraint. But... knowing what I know of my Mastercard... it will taunt him the whole day and his pocket will call to him for all the hours that it sits in his pocket... "Oh, you-who... you know who you are... please take me out of here.. and I will show you what I am capable of". I just know that my mastercard will break him...

Oh, and here is Mr. Husbandman home now... sporting a new drill, in a big black box...... and here's my mastercard... warm to the touch.. in fact... feeling a little hot......

How I'm feeling after a day without my mastercard.... grinning and gleeful..... I knew that Mr. Husbandman was taking the card out for a testride today... to purchase his manly power tools.... I just knew it.. but it was little surprise for the unsuspecting mastercard.

I must go and calculate my airmiles now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget....I'll top your airmiles by 10!

Anonymous said...

your card must have gone to the same finishing schoole as mine!