Saturday, April 30, 2005

Unusual occurances.

This morning I did my regular Saturday morning routine.... I went throught the Tim Horton's (coffee) drive-thru. Of course then I wondered why... because as I was in the drive-thru, I noticed a lack of vehicles in the parking lot... and the space where vehicles should have been driving thru... were actually at a standstill. Cursed weekend drive-thru. During the week that line-up could practically be out of the lot... and you would be through in under 6 1/2 minutes.. and that's no lie. On the weekends... that's when the newbies train. Today as I sat and waited in the drive-thru... I saw a man go in, get a box of a dozen donuts.. and leave again. At this point the man inside with the microphone had already asked me for my order... a second time around. It still hadn't changed from the first.

The girl told me that she likes going to see the bears, and deers and the beautiful nature that surrounds them... but she also told me that she enjoyed watching the scenery with people that love her. My Pipenza... always slips in a bit of kindness...just so you think she likes you.

From the not-interesting-but-must-tell-file:

I went through the car wash earlier... and if you bought the most expensive car wash you got a dashboard cleaning cloth. Sure!.... So me and my new cloth took the 15 year old SUV through the carwash... and I was so busy cleaning my dashboard, and spaces and nooks and crannies and vent things that I almost forgot to exit the car washing event. I have clean happening inside and out... that's impressive for a Saturday night... after being a work the whole day. But then I do impressive events on a regular basis... but do not spill the beans, or care not to tell the tales, or more like... it's just not interesting enough to remember.. that's more like it.

Todays special at Osaka Sushi was the BC Roll.. smoked salmon, cucumbers and avacado... built to perfection. The girl got her most famous cucumber rolls... hers, all hers... and know one was allowed to dip their hands into her Sushi stash. The wasabi wasn't too hot tonight... and there is never enough ginger.... but of course... it was all delicious....

The homestead is still in one piece after "Teen Tina" came to town... some good dish leftovers in the sink for "someone" tomorrow... but everyone seemed to have a good day.... but that was all about to end for "Teen Tina"... because she was going across the street tonight to make more cash, but with the high maintenance children... which include being just a little bit too much work.

The brilliant boy of mine has just come to me with some very worthwhile advice.... do not drink milk and orange juice within 30 minutes of one another... somehow it just doesn't go down right. Go away boy... go away, and plan safely... if you feel the need to rid yourself of the offending fluids... feel free to visit something called the bathroom, and have good aim. My silly boy.

Our friend the Vancouver Cop, but performs as our resident cop has once again caught an offender making off with someone's pressure washer this morning. I't so nice having a crackhead living in a house that should be (oooops) burnt to the ground, to rid the space of the dirt that is so apparent.

The girl has just announced she needs to go to bed immediately... I jump to those kinds of orders... must go let her get her beauty rest... which has nothing to do with beauty but has much to do with her personality.. an unrested Pip is a ticket straight to hell... I am not necessarily into hell much these days.

AND... last but not least... I got gas today at 92.3. Yae yae hooray.. now that's a deal for the day. Now that's a sad reality. AND... last last but not all least... Mr Husbandman is asleep.. on the couch.... so that means that I have breakaway time to watch a little telly before he up and decides that he wants to go to bed.... and it's only 9:30. I have hit the bigtime... but I hear footsteps... somebody wants something... must go.

No comments: