Monday, May 23, 2005

Happy Birthday.

It is Queen Victoria's Birthday today... well not really today, I think it's in June.. but it is celebrated today... and that's good. I was very much looking forward to taking these past three days off from work. It has been very nice. VERY NICE. Although the same can not be said for the weather...but I am still on the verge of complete happiness... just because I have had a break in the routine of life... I have not had to get up and go to work these past three days... I hope this smile continues until the middle of July... which will be the next time I get a weekend off.

In other moments of happiness:

  1. I have two 50 % of coupons for Micheals, which the girl and I will be using today.
  2. The kitchen is already clean.... and it wasn't by my hands.
  3. I had enough cream for coffee... 2 cups of coffee that is!
  4. Marigolds come back to life when you emerse them in a bucket of rain water.
  5. I dust less now that the heat has been turned off.
  6. My girl prooves to have a reasonable head sometimes.
  7. The boy has moved his musical talents to his harmonica, although he still has the piano requirements before him... of course he doesn't realize that!
  8. I will not be on-time for anything today, or in a hurry to get someplace.
  9. Tomorrow, this whole day can be repeated.
  10. My digital camera batteries are charged.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Well I found that my digital camera batteries were completely uncharged this morning....so I had to use the old fashioned camera...yuck!