Thursday, May 12, 2005

Trusty T's

Earlier this evening I decided to head over to the grocery store for milk, and other useless items that will fill a grocery bag while taking my money, but collecting airmiles all the while. Along the way I spotted my friend out in her front yard cutting her beautiful lush thick bladed green lawn. I am not envious, I am not jealous, I am ....... so wishing I had a thick green weedless front lawn, yes I am. Anyways... we were happily talking about life and such ... and then along comes a tooth conversation. She relays her story.. and I relay mine... such coincidences you see. As it turns out... my face started misbehaving badly... very badly... and it had calmed down for all of the afternoon...anyways, when I had seen her, I had just taken 2 EZ swallow Tylenol, from the stash in the 15 year old SUV.... She offers me up some of her Tylenol 3's. I wave her off... I'll be alright. She insists, and runs in the house and comes back with a little bottle.... I'll take them for a safety net... I should be OK.. the face gave me no trouble what so ever last night.....

YA RIGHT!!!! It's a good thing that I snatched the little offering right out of her hand, and brought them home, and brought them in and re-labelled the bottle with TYLENOL #3 on the outside. ... (for great fears that one of the chicklets would wake up... and Mr. Husbandman would give them these very pills.. and knock them smiling for days...) but not to worry... for I have woken up in super severe pain in this face... and have cracked open the jar of TYLENOL 3'S....and have sucked the vapors, fumes and the dust from the very container.

2 T 3's later and the face has settled into a dull thud with that fresh in the face with the cast iron frying pan feeling ...... I like having friends... I believe the dentist has just made my best friends list, especially for tomorrow.

No comments: