Sunday, May 29, 2005

Second time around

We are going to try this again... we are going over to another friends place for dinner tonight. Very nice. I asked if a big screen TV was included in the deal... because if it wasn't, then I wasn't coming. It's that simple... you invite people over, and then turn on the TV, that way you don't have to do any kind of conversation, and can sit brain dead in front of the sports channel. Of course this doesn't include looking on the computer at things.. because that can be exciting! I am wondering if the weather is going to hold out... that could be a repeat from last week... although a little rain after our wicked summer heated blast wouldn't be a bad thing right about now.. (oh me the selfish water sucking fiend that I am wanting so I can continue to grow blades of deep dark green!!)

Now.. in an after thought about the previous post which I don't feel like editing... I am here to state I am so thankful for Mr. Husbandman arriving home... eventually.... EVENTUALLY... I repeat.. only because I ran into some trouble with the pressure washer. It appeared to have a temper tantrum.... as only inanomate things can. SO... I had to wait until the man that knows the most about machines came home... and with one magical pull of the cord.. it rumbled back to life. Thankfully. I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, or bad or neglectfu, I didn't even kick itl... but it was beginning to make me feel that extreme dread that I had. For that, I am done using the lovely machine. I fear it may retaliate... and then I will really have to kick it!

Well, I best go do things that I collect money for, rather than laughs.... that will buy me nothing.

No comments: