Sunday, August 28, 2005

Weekend Accomplishments:

I'm going to make it easy on myself.. and keep it short and sweet, and rather listfull.... it's just easier that way.

  1. I didn't do laundry for two whole days.
  2. I didn't see the bears for two whole days.
  3. I didn't type here for two almost whole days.
  4. I didn't talk to my sister for two whole days... out of fear, rather than avoidance.
  5. I didn't gamble for two whole days.... although I did drive close by to the place... and peered over at the establishment.. I didn't have any waves of longing or nausea due to this... I am cured.
  6. I didn't need an intervention. Although some people think differently, and others minds are being swayed in that direction.
  7. I didn't feed my dog for two whole days.. no need to worry..other people have covered while I was out... I am just looking for things I didn't do..!
  8. I didn't read my book for two whole days... well kind of two whole days... this day doesn't quite count.. as I will be reading it once I am done here... but I am not sure how long I am going to be.
  9. I didn't have one person stare at me with one eyebrow raised wondering what colour my actual hair colour was...
  10. And lastly ... I didn't have to tell my Hamsterson to get off the playstation.. as he is still grounded from it.

Things I have accomplished:

  1. Successful mission on the perfect day for a fair. Great weather, great people to go with, and although there were a couple of bumps to the day... things like momentarily selfish children, and also the blond beauty with her little low blood sugar issue that sends her scowling from my house to yours.. where ever that may be...
  2. Mission accomplished as to that people care as to my where-abouts.... or are curious as to why I am away... as many people asked where I was yesterday... and why I wasn't at work. Then of course there are those people that you work with... and also run into you as well. I guess I didn't really lie, and said I was fine, because I wouldn't have been fine had I not gone to the CITY fair... aka PNE. Pacific National Exhibition. I will comment no further.. it will ruin the list.
  3. Kept a tidy house... as I was not home!
  4. Woke Mr. Husbandman up to tell him it was raining out at 0625 am, and he had to bring the chairs (because they have cushions) into the garage from the ugly back deck... and I was getting up at 0630 for work. I do my job, and I do it well.
  5. Managed to colour the awful hair before the day had even started.
  6. Almost continually lost Mr. Husbandman at the fair, but also managed to find him every time.
  7. Frightened Mr. Pickaspat by YELLING shut up at him while at the fair, as he dismissed the chicklets from the photo opportunity spot before my "all-of-a-sudden-I-have-a-high-maintenance-digital camera that won't cooperate with me"......... which was having a momentary hissy fit I almost mistakingly called it FUSSY.......
  8. I believe that Mr. Husbandman yelled (!!!!!!!) at me... because Hamsterson was having his own hissy fit about going on rides... so in a crowd of WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE.. he decided that he needed quiet time, and went to walk away, which was then I called Hamsterson back, which was then Mr. Husbandman started to hiss really loudly at me... which I recall now was something like......... "LEAVE HIM" and I believe he spoke a stream of words, but there were none that I listened to... which I think he hissed at me, but I was just too busy to get Hamsterson back, and busy hissing at him to stop being so selfish... everybody calmed down.. it was momentary madness for a big brief moment.
  9. If I ever see a parade with ickly-sickly sappy crappy music that plays over and over again and smiling happy people that want to shake your kids hands, and say nice things, it will be all too soon. It will be a nightmare in fact. OOOPPPSSS.. sorry to those may have liked this lovely heart warming event, or are about to embark on it...
  10. Crammed two days of working into one. The deal is even sweeter when you can bank the overtime and then take it on a day when you need another Saturday off because you have ran out of vacation time... which I haven't yet, but surely will accomplish.

OH... and, while driving home in the dark wet night.. I believe I ran over a frog... it leaped it's last leap right under my front passenger tire wheel...sorry Mr. Froggy.....

1 comment:

Mz.Elle said...

LMAO #9 on your list of things accomplished.
I hate,HATE that crap at the PNE*shudder*One day,I swear I am going to go insane and whack those sparkling happy -so obviously put on-smiles off their faces;p
Safe this year though,we're 300miles away,weeeeeeeeeeeee!

RIP froggy:(