Thursday, August 04, 2005

Glip, glub and gag.

This is the truth that I speak. There are such things as glippiness and glubness... and it makes you gag. Well, it makes me gag at least.

A long time ago, in a memory that is almost as far as the galaxy to the left.. I remember a segment of my life that was spent in the school cafeteria. It involved french fries. And vinegar. It is in this space and time that the word GLIP came to my lips... as I split the small packet open and poured what was supposed to be clear fluid across the french fries...rather, in horror I watched this conjealed clear mass escape the opening. It glipped across the fries, in one long string... and there it sat... a mound of glippiness glistening in it's new found freedom. I sat there in shock and revoltedness, as this mass stared back at me. This was my first introduction into the known fact "Glip Happens".

That thought takes me to my next set of circumstances... kleenexes can not do the job that a paper towel can. I will go know further on that glubberish talk.

This brings me to this morning, and all the glubberish details of life. I can not believe that my not-outdated-cream gave out on me. I watched the white bubbly mass glub it's way into my steaming hot cup of coffee, in my favourite snowman cup.. in fact, it took on the same image as my snowman. How is it possible that cream can go glubberish.. if I didn't know any better.. I think it might have even glipped.

So.. who feels like a glip, glub or gag?

No comments: