Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The 2nd time around....

It's Tuesday, and for the second time this week I have made Mr. Husbandman dinner. I am quite the wife. Actual things that came from my head, with actual raw ingredients that didn't come from a box. It's all too amazing. I even have tomorrows dinner already organized in my fresh coloured head.. but I am just adding that to show off.... and once again, tomorrow the ingredients will be raw, and real, then formed to make something that will be delightfully edible. Yes, I say delightful. But, I will have to be careful and not spoil this hard working fellow.. he might think that I want to make this my hobby. I think of rather as happenstance.. which is what I am in the mood for this week. It just so happens that I thought of three things for dinner all in the same week... lucky him.

In other things that are good twice over... I was out earlier... and tried to buy a Reese peanut butter cup... I ended up with two packages of almost the same thing, because I couldn't find what I was looking for... which I gave to Mr. Husbandman who was quite happy with the goods that I returned home with. It's only Tuesday, and I have already done 3 nice things for him this week, of which I will admit too. I must remind him of that.

And... the 2nd time around for Hamsterson has come out as a victory. Time alone in his room to ponder his way in life is good for him. He was back to his little normal comical singing sweet self before I went out for the evening. He was even happy to see me home.

2nd to Lastly:
Now... for that second glass of water... to wash down the mess of vitamins... which I have thought about taking twice today, and am now getting to it. Here's the list for the inquiring minds: super multivitamin, which the bottle tells me it's level three potency.. (funny, I like that about my alcohol). B-complex 50 mg, zinc 50 mg, vitamin c timed release chewable tropical flavour at the moment 1ooomg, vitamin E 400i iu, Cod Liver Oil capsule, Calcium with Magnesium, Methylsulfonymethane... (which makes me wonder why sometimes I really feel like I am going to blow)... actually it's an anti-inflammatory that the granola girl down at the drugstore recommended. Granola girl was right with this one.

And lastly for the 2nd time around:
My friend and I went out to buy a book which I was going to buy for her a while back. I just couldn't hand over cash for a hard cover, when I know the soft cover will be hitting the shelves shortly.., my apologies for my cheapness... just can't do it... anyways... crazy girl herself was going to buy the book... when I made her take a second look, and pointed to the second line which gave her the CANADIAN price for the book, where she paused for a second, then placed it back on the 2nd shelf, and stated that she would wait for the soft cover. I just checked my library reservation list... I am now 5 out of 81 holds for the same book. I'm starting to get all tingly inside.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful, the husbandsman will think you are trying to make ammends for the yelling at the fair ordeal, hence you would admit wrongdoing! Try only 2 dinner ideas for the week instead of the 3 in your head, just to keep him on his toes! He not only will appreciate your wifely abilities, but will second guess his aggressiveness in view of your stunning chefness!

Deanna said...

You are quite right Anonymous. I will take that under careful advisement. It is the fact that I work with colour which is the secret to my chefness but Mr. Husbandman doesn't need to know that. I will continue along my path of nothingness for him, which will only bring far better fare my way anyway... as he is also a chef and shopper in his own kitchen. You are wise anonymous, you have figured out how to comment ..... write with light fingertips... you never know when you may become a guest feature as "the commentor of the hour is?"....