Thursday, August 04, 2005

And away we go..

Right now, at this not so early hour of the morning, but clearly before school hours would have began, so that must qualify for something... I am here with the back doors open. It's the oddest thing. I can hear voices.

This isn't a mystery novel that I am sporting here this morning... it's the actual real-life factual truth that I am typing out. The voices I am hearing are coming from behind the fence... but I am unsure as to what direction. The reason that I write this... is because the only thing that we can generally hear are the idiot dogs barking.. I don't believe that actual humans live in that home, but robots that work on remote controls that only let their dogs in and out at certain times of the day... sunrise and sunset. I am so not used to hearing voices coming from the backyard, (except mine that tends to ECHO the chicklets names some days....) I believe that there are visitors back their... it's a good thing I don't ... I just tried to put cream in my coffee, and the not-out-dated-cream plunked into the fine black hot liquid...it's a good thing that I make coffee with my eyes open. Anyways.... even the little idiotic Elpster is moving her head in odd directions.... looking for these voices. Now she is doing a perimeter run, just to confirm her senses are correct. I will have to go and tell the crazy dog that it's actual people actually existing beyond the scope of our backyard. Even I am having a hard time with this. Real life drama here this morning. My bad hair, and unlipsticked face will be only a memory now... it's all proper dress for me from here on out... those voices back there also carry a set of eyes. I am so not used to this.

No comments: